4.0
Additional Fees

I am extremely dis-satisfied with some things regarding my script for a boot yesterday.I live 40 minutes from Doctors Care.

I am to have no weight bearing on my ankle for 2 weeks. I cannot walk OR drive. I was prescribed a boot for my ankle, and told by the young lady that answered the phone that no one can pick up that script for me, nor will pharmacies accept an e-script for a boot. This info was backed up by office manager, Katy Ballard and employee, Karen Kisamore.

This info is incorrect. I called another Doctors office, Doctors Care and 2 pharmacies. This script COULD be faxed to any pharmacy and COULD have been picked up as it is not a narcotic. I am very disappointed in the way that the office manager was rude and not knowledgable about HIPAA.

I caught her when she was walking out on a Friday and it pissed her off to have to deal with it.

So, a BBB complaint will be filed so that our community knows what they are dealing with when they are seen there as a patient.

The PA is amazing by the way.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Doctors Care. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Doctors Care to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Doctors Care and doctors care medical care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Doctors Care?

Comments