1.1
Additional Fees

Multiple complaints*** 1.There is never a doctor on duty, only PA-Cs and they will run a million unnecessary tests that you don't even need.

Physicians and assists do not listen to your complaints, they keep prescribing you medications they know will not work which then causes you to keep coming back for them to change treatment. Then they assume that you're just there for drugs... (unless I have an addiction to antibiotics, I don't think so). 2.

Have been turned over to debt collectors for the second time now in 2 years. I have always been good about paying off my debt to this company on time and keeping track of my payments. this agency has twice claimed that I still owed them money, charged an absurd late fee for supposed unpaid payment, and turned me over to collections who has threatened my credit score (as they normally all do) all for them to realize in the end that I have proof of all my statements from when I paid these leeches in full....

the only reason I come to them is because my primary physician can never see me asap.will never seek medical attention from this company again!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of doctors care medical care. Doctors Care needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned doctors care medical care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Doctors Care.

Had an Experience with Doctors Care?

Comments