I am a repeat patient of Doctors Care in at the North Myrtle Beach location.I was treated at this same location at least for 6 times or more in the past.

The insurance I use is Medicare. Part A & B. Doctors Care requires that your Medicare deductible be paid in advance and collected at the beginning of the year. I went in to be treated for an oral infection of the Gum along with a sore throat.

The receptionists was rude to me and she attempted to force me to pay the Medicare Deductible twice because it wasn't fully met. My Medicare deductible for the year was $183.00 . Prior to this visit I was treated at this same location just two weeks ago when my index finger was accidently hit by a 28 Ounce Framing Hammer. I only had a different of only $81.00 left to pay so that my Medicare deductible would be met.

I was in pain due to the infection my right cheek was swollen and I had problems with my throat. She was very rude actually tried to brush me off hoping that I would leave. When I would not pay the deductible twice. I became very upset and refuse to leave she finally contacted her supervisor and they instructed her to subtract the difference and have me just pay the $81.00.

Which is what I was saying all along.It was a bad experience for a patient seeking medical treatment.

Review about: Doctors Care Receptionist.

Had an Experience with Doctors Care?

Comments