I received a flyer in mail about getting a flu shot for $24.Which I get every year as I work as an Investigator and meet with people daily.

Flyer not the coupon you have to go online and then as I found out print. Well my printer out of ink however it's a shame that the poor person who has no access will have to pay more. I called took forever to get a (Care Specialist) on the line only to be switched to another women who and I hope calls are recorded sounded as though I was a nuisance to her. When I stated that I lived in the neighborhood and received the flyer and was looking at coupon that I was unable to print and asked if I could take a picture of it with my phone.

Her response was yea it's $29!! I know this I'm looking at a coupon which I'm sure company spent money on to do just what it's did. My suggestion is that money would be better spent training or hiring that are not ignorant!!!! I want nothing from Dr's Care as I left and got Flu Shot at Publix price was not the issue you sent flyer and I spent with your competitor!!

KUDOS!!!I will be sure to post everywhere I can and also when I meet with clients I will tell them of my experience and not to consider Dr's Care!!!!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of flu shot from Doctors Care. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $100 and wants Doctors Care to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was ignorant customer service. Author liked the most reminder to get flu shot. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Doctors Care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Doctors Care?

Comments