1.7
Additional Fees

So I have been having symptoms involving frequent urination. I currently started a new job in which the insurance plan doesn't come in until you've been with the company for 3 months.

So I am paying out of pocket for every doctor's visit that I need. I went to doctors care with my symptoms and I was tested for a UTI which came back negative but the doctor proceeded to give me antibiotics for a UTI anyways even though the test was negative and sent me on my way. I paid out of pocket $125.00 plus the money for the antibiotics. You can imagine my dismay when a week later I finished the antibiotics and the symptoms had not gone away.

I went back to doctors care and waited the hour wait to be seen so that I could get them to test me for other possibilities for my symptoms. As it turned out I had "Vaginosis" a common infection in women. So in total I've now had to pay $300.00 out of pocket because the first doctor didn't bother to find out what other possibilities could have been causing my symptoms when the UTI test came back negative. I was then given antibiotics and told to go to an OBGYN next time.

After I finished the antibiotics I still didn't feel quite right and called to inquire about a possible refill and I was told that someone would call me back and let me know what could be done so that I would not have to come back in and pay for another visit. No one ever even bothered to call me back. The next day I called again to find out what was going on and still no doctor or nurse ever bothered to speak to me but relayed the message back to the receptionist that I should just go to an OBGYN. These people are all about a quick diagnosis and not about caring for people or making sure they are getting proper medical attention.

They care about getting people in and out and getting their paycheck. I will never go to another Doctor's care again.

Review about: Doctors Care Medical Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Poor service from doctors.

Comments