1.7
Additional Fees

So I have been having symptoms involving frequent urination.I currently started a new job in which the insurance plan doesn't come in until you've been with the company for 3 months.

So I am paying out of pocket for every doctor's visit that I need. I went to doctors care with my symptoms and I was tested for a UTI which came back negative but the doctor proceeded to give me antibiotics for a UTI anyways even though the test was negative and sent me on my way. I paid out of pocket $125.00 plus the money for the antibiotics. You can imagine my dismay when a week later I finished the antibiotics and the symptoms had not gone away.

I went back to doctors care and waited the hour wait to be seen so that I could get them to test me for other possibilities for my symptoms. As it turned out I had "Vaginosis" a common infection in women. So in total I've now had to pay $300.00 out of pocket because the first doctor didn't bother to find out what other possibilities could have been causing my symptoms when the UTI test came back negative. I was then given antibiotics and told to go to an OBGYN next time.

After I finished the antibiotics I still didn't feel quite right and called to inquire about a possible refill and I was told that someone would call me back and let me know what could be done so that I would not have to come back in and pay for another visit. No one ever even bothered to call me back. The next day I called again to find out what was going on and still no doctor or nurse ever bothered to speak to me but relayed the message back to the receptionist that I should just go to an OBGYN. These people are all about a quick diagnosis and not about caring for people or making sure they are getting proper medical attention.

They care about getting people in and out and getting their paycheck.I will never go to another Doctor's care again.

Review about: Doctors Care Medical Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Poor service from doctors.

Comments