Today I went in to get updated on my immunization shots and I accidentally checked yes when being asked if I was tested positive for a TB testing, and the nurse asked if Ive ever been or had a TB test done.I told her I don't know and she said to me "Okay you're 20 years old you need to figure this out" and embarrassed me in front of the whole lobby.

I would like to have something done about this.

There is absolutely no reason for her to say that to me.I left the clinic mad and upset.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. This person is overall dissatisfied with Doctors Care. The most disappointing about doctors care immunization shot procedure at Doctors Care was rude service Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Doctors Care.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors category for more informed decision or compare Doctors Care to other companies on our site.

Comments

Dundalk, Maryland, United States #1223073

And I would leave that cheap clinic as soon as possible, I also would report them to the S,C. medical authorities