I WENT TO DOCTORS CARE IN SIMPSONVILLE,SC ON MAY 7TH OF2013.I WAS HURTING VERY BADLY IN MY KIDNEYS, HAD RAN A HIGH FEVER THE NIGHT BEFORE AND I WAS VOMITING.i SAW NP DONNA JOHNSON.

I TOLD HER WHAT WAS WRONG AND SHE DID A SLIGHT EXAMINATION ON ME. THEN SHE INSISTED THAT A MAN COULDNT GET A KIDNEY INFECTION, AND THAT SHE THOUGHT I HAD KIDNEY STONES. SO SHE SENT ME FOR A CATSCAN @INNERVISION IN GREENVILLE,SC. BEFORE LEAVING I WAS TOLD THAT IT WOULD TAKE AROUND 20 MINS FOR THE RADIOLOGIST TO READ THE SCAN AND THEN THEY WOULD FAX THE RESULTS TO NP JOHNSON @DOCTORS CARE.

SO I WENT HOME AND WAITED FOR NP JOHNSON TO CALL ME WITH THE RESULTS AND MY PERSCRIPTIONS. BECAUSE SHE HAD TOLD ME THAT SHED CALL ME AS SOON AS SHE GOT THE RESULTS AND SHED KNOW WHERE TO GO FROM THERE, TO HELP ME. I HEARD NOTHING FROM NP JOHNSON THAT EVENING OR EARLY THE NEXT MORNING, SO I CALLED DOCTORS CARE @10:07 AM ON THE 8TH OF MAY.I LEFT THEM A MESSAGE WITH MY NAME AND NUMBER AND WHAT I NEEDED.I GOT NO REPLY, SO I CALLED THEM BACK @11:47 AM. I WAS THEN TOLD THEY DIDNT HAVE THE RESULTS AND IT USUALLY TOOK 24 HRS TO GET THE RESULTS.

THIS IS NOT WHAT I HAD BEEN TOLD THE DAY BEFORE BY NP JOHNSON AND INNERVISION. SO I CALLED A THIRD TIME @6:53. THIS WAS WELL PAST THE 24 HOUR MARK. AND I WAS TOLD THEY STILL DIDNT HAVE THE RESULTS BACK.

SO OVER 24 HRS LATER I STILL DONT KNOW WHAT THE OUT COME OF MY SCAN WAS, AND I HAD BEEN GIVEN NO MEDICATION FOR ALL THE PAIN I WAS GOING THRU OR ANYTHING ELSE.I I INFORMED THEM THAT IT HAD BEEN WELL OVER 24 HOURS AND THAT I WAS IN ALOT OF PAIN AD I NEEDED SOMEONE TO HELP ME. AND THAT I WOULD FIND ME ANOTHER DOCTOR IN THE MORNING.THEY CALLED ME BACK 7:25 AND TOLD ME THEY HAD DONE SOME DIGGING AND FOUND MY RESULTS, THAT THEY HAD ACTUALLY BEEN THERE ALL DAY, THEY JUST HADNT BEEN STAPLED TO MY FILE YET.THEN THEY GAVE ME THE RESULTS OF MY TEST AND FINALLY CALLED ME A PERSCRIPTION FOR ANTIBIOTICS AND SOMETHIHG FOR PAIN INTO CVS PHARMACY.SO IT WAS 8 PM ON THE 8TH OF MAY BEFORE I EVEN GOT ANYTHING TO HELP ME WITH WHAT TURNED OUT TO BE A SEVERE KIDNEY INFECTION AND THE PAIN.THEY GAVE ME A DOCTORS EXCUSE FOR THE 7TH AND 8TH, AFTER I HAD TO ASK SEVERAL TIMES FOR IT.I TOOK THIS EXCUSE TO HR AT MY JOB AT D&W FINE PACK IN FOUNTAIN INN, SC. THEY GAVE ME PAPERS THAT I HAD TO TAKE TO DOCTORS CARE AND HAVE FILLED OUT. I HAD TO HAVE THEM BACK INTO THEM THE FOLLOWING MORNING, AND I ALSO HAD TO HAVE ANOTHER DOCTORS EXCUSE FOR THE 9TH, BECAUSE I HADNT EVEN BEEN TAKING MY MEDS FOR 24 HOURS AND I WAS SILL IN VERY BAD PAIN AND GETTING SICK TO MY STOMACH.AND I CAN NOT PERFORM MY JOB WHILE I AM IN THIS SHAPE.

AND THE MEDS SAY NOT TO OPERATE MACHINERY DUE TO MAY CAUSE DROWSINESS AND DIZZINESS. AND I AM A SET UP AND MACHINE OPERATOR FOR MY COMPANY. SO I TOOK THESE PAPERS UP TO DOCTORS CARE @12:15 PM. i STOOD THERE FOR 15 MINS.

WHILE THE RECEPTIONIST WENT TO CHECK THAT THEY COULD GET THE PAPERS FILLED OUT FOR ME THAT DAY AND I COULD HAVE THEM AND THE EXCUSE BY 7 AM THE NEXT MORNING. THEY SAID THEY COULD DO IT AND WOULD CALL AS SOON AS THEY WERE DONE WITH THEM.WITHOUT THESE PAPERS DONE TO TURN BACK INTO HRS @ MY COMPANY THE FOLLOWING MORNING I WOULD LOSE MY JOB.I WAITED UNTIL 5:45 AND I STILL HADNT BEEN CALLED BY DOCTORS CARE TO LET ME KNOW THE PAPERS WERE READY. WAS TOLD THAT THEY ONLY HAD 1 WOMAN THAT COULD FILL OUT THE PAPERS, THAT THE OTHER RECEPTIONIST, DOCTORS, NP, ETC DIDNT DO THAT.AND THIS WOMAN HAD LEFT FOR THE DAY @5 PM. AND SHE WOULDNT BE RETURNING TIL 9 AM THE NEXT MORNING AND THEY WERE NOT SURE WHEN SHE WOULD GET TO MY PAPERWORK, THAT I WOULD JUST HAVE TO WAIT AND LET THEM CALL ME WHEN THEY WERE DONE.

THIS IS TOTALLY NOT WHAT THEY TOLD ME AND ASSURED ME OF WHEN I DROPPED OFF THE PAPERS. NOW IT IS 1:51 PM ON THE 10TH OF MAY AND I STILL HAVE NOT HEARD FROM THEM. AND I AM OVER THE TIME LIMIT TO GET THE PAPERS BACK TO MY COMPANYS HR. AND IM STILL IN PAIN AND SICK TO MY STOMACH.

I FEEL AS IF DOCTORS CARE DIDNT ACT PROFESSIONAL IN SEVERAL WAYS WHEN IT COMES TO ME GOING TO THEIR OFFICE FOR CARE. AND NOW I HAVE EVEN LOST MY JOB BECAUSE OF ALL THIS.

AND I STILL HAVENT HEARD FROM THEM ABOUT THE PAPERS AND EVEN BEEN OFFERED AN APOLOGY OR ANYTHING.AND BECAUSE OF GETTING SICK AND THE WAY THEY HANDLED THINGS, IM STILL SICK, IM OUT 70.00 I PAYED THEM AND INNERVISION, 3 NIGHTS PAY, AND NOW ALL MY INCOME.

Review about: Doctors Care Medical Care.

Comments